The Ave Regina Caelorum
- Is the Marian Antiphon for between the Feast of the Presentation (Feb. 2nd) and Holy Thursday.
- PDF of simple tone Ave Regina Caelorum
- Recording of simple tone Ave Regina Caelorum
- Translation of Ave Regina Caelorum
- Hail, Queen of heaven, hail Lady of the angels. Hail root and gate from which the Light of the world was born. Rejoice glorious Virgin, fairest of all. Fare thee well, most beautiful, and pray for us to Christ.
- Trans. From The Parish Book of Chant, 2nd ed., 2012, CMAA. Creative Commons Attribution 3.0
PDF of simple tone Alma Redemptoris Mater: Alma Redemptoris Mater
Translation of Alma Redemptoris Mater
- Kind mother of the Redeemer, who remain the open gate of heaven and the star of the sea, help your falling people who want to rise, you who bore your holy Parent while nature marveled: a Virgin before and after, receiving that ‘Ave’ from Gabriel’s mouth, have mercy on [us] sinners.Trans. From The Parish Book of Chant, 2nd ed., 2012, CMAA. Creative Commons Attribution 3.0
Recording of simple tone Alma Redemptoris Mater: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iq5CKlOyeMk
Recording of simple tone Salve Regina: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAmydVsNMqM
Scores and recordings of most chants: http://www.ccwatershed.org/goupil/
Latin pronunciation guides: http://www.ccwatershed.org/blog/2015/may/1/twelve-12-pdf-guides-correct-pronunciation-latin/ I personally like guide #2.
Sheet Music and Recordings of Mass XI – Missa Orbis Factor: http://www.ccwatershed.org/kyriale/