General guidelines in place for America through April 30th:
- No groups of more than 10.
- Do not visit nursing, retirement, or long-term care facilities.
- Practice Good hygiene.
Helpful links with further links to federal government resources:
- Most comprehensive list of resources and information from the federal goverment
- Official federal government response website
- Official information from the centers for Disease Control and Prevention Here.
State Government (Indiana)
- Stay at home order through April 6th (Extended on April 3rd to April 20th, 11:59pm). All citizens must stay at home unless doing an essential activity. This is an order, not a recommendation. FAQ
- But taking a walk outside, with proper physical distancing, is ok, and even good! See the FAQ page
- Outdoor activities are good for the body and soul, and are encouraged.
- Just be sure to keep 6ft from those around you.
- in-person K-12 education closed through the end of the school year. Year will be finished with e-learning: text of order.
- State parks open without gate fee. (Inns, restrooms, nature centers closed.)
Local Government (St. Joseph County)
- Generally same as State.
- County parks open without gate fee. (Restrooms and facilities closed.)